Please Note that the documentation and example code for the The Genetic Algorithm Framework for .Net (GAF) has been moved to a dedicated wiki at http://gaframework.org.
The TELSTAR Viewdata system
The TELSTAR Viewdata System is a modern application that provides a simple Viewdata platform in the style of Prestel (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prestel).
The aim of the software is to provide a Viewdata experience for anyone who is interested in how thinng 'used to be'. The modern service uses an internet connection rather than over the public switched telephone network (PSTN).
For more details see Introduction_to_the_TELSTAR_Viewdata_system
Genetic Algorithm Framework for .Net
Please Note that the documentation and example code for the The Genetic Algorithm Framework for .Net (GAF) has been moved to a dedicated wiki at http://gaframework.org. For an introduction to the topic using the GAF see the associated https://www.codeproject.com/Articles/873559/Implementing-Genetic-Algorithms-in-Csharp article for details.
GeoUK and GeoUK.OSTN
This is a simple to use Geodetic Library for .Net that will allow simple transformation to and from British National Grid. GeoUK.OSTN http://www.nuget.org/packages/GeoUK.OSTN/ is an extension to GeoUK that provides OSTN02 transfiormations, see the NuGet project page (http://www.nuget.org/packages/GeoUK/) and the associated CodeProject article (https://www.codeproject.com/Articles/1007147/Converting-Latitude-and-Longitude-to-British-Natio) for details on how to use these packages.
Source code is available here https://bitbucket.org/johnnewcombe/geouk/src
GPS Library for .Net
The GPS Library is a single .Net 4.0 Assembly designed to provide a simple object based interface to both the Garmin and Magellan range of GPS devices. In addition the GPS Library will support NMEA devices.
The GPS Library was originally sold as the Waymex GPS Library for .Net. Waymex IT Ltd no longer exists and the rights to this software now lie with me, the original author.
Whilst the original code is available at (https://gpslibrary.codeplex.com/), please note that the code has been forked by Nerzhul and is available as a NuGet package at https://www.nuget.org/packages/GPS.Net/.
- A Raspberry Pi based 'Bramble' Cluster for Docker Swarm
- Using the Videx Videoterm with Assembly Language
- 6502 Cross Assembly for the Apple II using MacOS
- Apple IIe RAM Swap the Easy Way
- Installing MediaWiki on Arch Linux with Nginx and SQLite.
- Installing Mutt with iCloud on Arch Linux.
- Setting up Node-RED for use with Arduino and MacOS
- Converting Latitude and Longitude to British National Grid in .Net/Mono
- Taming the Twitter API in .Net/Mono
- Removing the Bounce from a Rotary Encoder in C++
- Resizing a VirtualBox Disk (vdi)
- Building an Arduino Based TELSTAR Modem
- Using a Genetic Algorithm To Solve the ‘Perfect Matching’ Problem
- Using a GA in Intelligent Software Defined Radio
- Using MAME to Emulate the Apple II+
- Installing Dropbox on Arch Linux
- Installing Arch Linux on a Raspberry Pi 3
- Installing Arch Linux on Wireless Only EFI Laptop
- Installing Arch Linux on a Precision 690
- Installing Arch Linux on Virtual Box
- Installing Virtual Box on Arch Linux
- Installing AUR Packages
- Installing Telnet on Arch Linux
- Printing with CUPS (Arch Linux)
- Installing Bluetooth (Arch Linux)
- Creating an Arch Linux (ARMv7) Docker Image
- Installing MonoDevelop 7.1 Preview on Arch Linux